
I honestly never thought that I would read Twilight. The hype about the book was enough to make me think that it could never be as good as everyone thought.
I was wrong.

Twilight was engaging. I couldn't put it down. I read 500 pages in 1.5 days. Who would have thought that a book about vampires could be so absorbing?
I think what sold me on the books was my trip to Forks and La Push a few weeks ago. It was neat to read about all the places they travelled to in the book. I'm glad I read the book and can't wait to read the next book in the series!
It's been fun to read and I am glad I have three more to look forward to.

I am always one that read a book from start to finish. I actually put my other book on hold. I don't even want to go back to reading it. It's Into the Wild, a story about Chris McCandlles. Very interesting, and I can't wait to see if the movie did the book justice.

2 comments:
That is cool, Hope - when we were in Port Angeles a few months ago, I wanted to detour over to Forks and check it out too (my husband was not quite as enthusiastic!) I loved Into the Wild too, and I think you'll like the movie. It has awesome music by Eddie Vedder.
You will enjoy the other 3 Stephenie Meyer books, I think!
Glad you liked the first one! I really hope the author finished "Midnight Sun" - it's Twilight from Edwards point of view. I think it will be my fav book of the series
Post a Comment