Monday, September 22, 2008

Blessed




Another year has come and gone. It's very surreal. I never thought I would be 32. It's a mind boggling thought to think that I am getting older. I don't notice it as much. More gray hair. A few more wrinkles and sun spots. Aches and pains are common. Shrug.

I'm headed to Seattle today. Alone! It's my treat to myself. I like to take time to reflect. Blake and Makena are going to my moms this afternoon. I am picking up my step dad at 9 from the airport. It will be good to have him home. He keeps the peace in our family.

I've been hanging around with someone new. His name is Jason and he is 28. I'm not sure if I like him or not. He wants to be my boyfriend. Ha! He actually asked me the other day and I was kind of a jerk about it. He is just so not Jeff :( Jason doesn't smoke or drink. He's has the best dimples and laugh. We work together. Imagine that! He wants to get get married and have children. Ugh! I don't know if I want that anymore. I am so happy and blessed with the two I have. I can't imagine having another! I always thought that I wanted more kids, but I think I'm still in love with Jeff, so that is pretty much all I think about. It's sad, really. I think I'm going to end up screwing up a good thing with Jason because of my own stupidity.

Speaking of something weird, Jason has very little body hair. He is half Native American and says that Native Americans don't have body hair. Why? Just another random thought to ponder.

Off to get ready for gymnastics. Blake is quite the monkey on the balance beam.

2 comments:

tiburon said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!

And Jason is right. I dated a navajo indian and they do have very little body hair.

S said...

I hope you had a blessed day