Man, I was crabby yesterday. I think I'm not eating enough and it makes me not a very nice person. I've been going to the gym religously for two weeks now. I still hate it as much as day one. I've been weightlifting with Anthony everyday. It really does help speed up your weightloss. I've lost six pounds in twelve days. Go me!
I am kind of bummed. Jeff and I were getting along so well. I really think I jinxed myself. Wednesdasy night he was in the Casino and never came to say hi. Isn't that odd? Well come to find out from several people he was drunk. It's hard to explain, but I really hate drunk people. It's probably a combination of growing up in it and that I have to deal with it on a daily basis. Plus, its your reputation. Why would you want to make a fool of yourself at my place of employment? It totally irritates me because it effects my reputation too. I don't want to be known as the girl dating the obnoxious drunk in Poker. :( We aren't speaking. It's his choice, not mine. His method of communication is ignoring the problem until it goes away. We are supposed to go to Victoria on Monday. I have a sinking feeling that I will be going by myself :(
I am kind of bummed. Jeff and I were getting along so well. I really think I jinxed myself. Wednesdasy night he was in the Casino and never came to say hi. Isn't that odd? Well come to find out from several people he was drunk. It's hard to explain, but I really hate drunk people. It's probably a combination of growing up in it and that I have to deal with it on a daily basis. Plus, its your reputation. Why would you want to make a fool of yourself at my place of employment? It totally irritates me because it effects my reputation too. I don't want to be known as the girl dating the obnoxious drunk in Poker. :( We aren't speaking. It's his choice, not mine. His method of communication is ignoring the problem until it goes away. We are supposed to go to Victoria on Monday. I have a sinking feeling that I will be going by myself :(

My house is a mess. I have a ton of things to do. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm going to work on Blake's birthday invitations. We're having a fiesta party. Ole!

2 comments:
Love those photos very cool!
Sorry your guy's being a butthead - definately soemthing in the water I think! Great job on the weight loss wow! I hate the gym wish I didn't though!
Hey Hope. First off, WTG on the weight loss! You must be one skinny mini by now.
Im sorry about Jeff drinking at your work. I can see how that would be super irritating.
I love that photo of Blake. What a cutie pie he is.
Post a Comment