Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Play Catch


It's been a whirlwind two days. Monday we headed down to Chimacum. We explored the valley, roasted hot dogs and marshmallows by the fire. The kids enjoyed the playground at the school which is just a few short blocks (if they had blocks) away. We also played catch in Jeff's backyard. Blake loves to play ball. He wants to catch it so bad. I recommend the sticky type mits. They work wonders! The bad part was that Brutus kept stealing our ball insead of his. Naughty dog!



We woke up early Monday morning and had breakfast together before I left. We headed to Chuck E Cheese and picked Steve up to go with us. He was such a big help! It was great to have him along. He watched Blake while I shopped. Who needs a boyfriend when you have Steve? :)

We headed to my parents for dinner. Guess what? My mom made pizza too. Steve is usually a human garbage disposal. Not tonight. Ha ha. Oh well. It was a nice visit.

I decided to have a small party for Blake. I picked up a Chili Pepper Pinata and a sombrero for his party. Fiesta! It's going to be on a Monday night and there should be about 20 of us. It's a lot better than last years crazy chaos. I'm going to try and get a good picture of him tomorrow with his hat on. Ole!

Goodnight!

0 comments: