Friday, July 18, 2008

Whirlwind


First of all, a big thank you to Jen (Ryan's mommy). She scored a big hit with the airplane. Blake is loving that plane to pieces, literally. It's had several crash landings yet, its still in one piece. :)


Blake's party went well. The Linsons, Briggances, Symonds, MacDonalds, my mom, grandparents, Steve, Jeff and Annie all came. It was about 20+ people. It went well. Jeff brought the puppy and we hit the pinata and the weather was great. Perfect outside weather. I couldn't ask for a better day.

Blake's highlight was everyone singing to him. He loves to sing Happy Birthday. I wish I had taken more pictures, but it was a whirlwind of a birthday.

Jeff and I broke up. It's been since the day we arrived home from Portland, and I'm okay with it. Maybe we will get back together in the future, but for now, we are just two different ships. I love him. He loves me, but you can't make oil turn into gold. It just doesn't happen.

Blake's big present was the swingset from Costco online. I can't wait to have it finished. My ex husband is putting it together now as we speak. I never thought I would be civil to him. Time does heal.

I have so much to write. I need to blog more consistently. I had Cole and Pyper on Wednesday. She is such an amazing baby. I love that little girl.


Monday and Tuesday are my days off. I think we are headed to the ocean. Stay tuned. xoxo













3 comments:

Dani said...

That glasses picture is so darn cute.
I love Blake's cake. Very cool.
I'm sorry to hear about you and Jeff. I know its not fun to realize someone you truly care about isn't in the same place as you. I hope you had a good weekend!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Blake! I love that pic of him with the toy, he is darling. Hello, hello, hello, Hope, sorry I haven't stopped by in awhile. Things are a whirlwind during this trip I'm on!

Kristi said...

I love your pics. I wish I had your artistic eye.